Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Quilt -day 22




I quilted for almost four hours last night and went to bed SO sore. I'm not sure I like some of the quilting on one of the borders, so I might be picking some of that out today... It is going to take forever. So I have to figure out if I hate it or if I just don't like it and can live with it. I'm leaning towards the hating it side. It is at least an hour of seam ripping carefully at tiny little stitches. Sigh. 

Yesterday I bought a couple of these old peach crates to use around the house to store things. Also, I've been wanting to replace the old shelves in the kitchen. The bottom holds books that the boys and I read at meals and the top is my only alive plant in the kitchen right now. The kitchen doesn't get enough sun! The goal is to add a window when we redo the kitchen.

Total time: 42 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?