Thursday, December 13, 2018

Quilt - day 17&18

I spent three hours last night sewing all the blocks together and the last three middle borders. 

Today I finished putting the top together all but the last outside border. And I cut out two of the outside borders because it makes the quilt too big. They might have made it look better, but I have to be able to quilt this thing. 

Quilt update
Step 1:
Blocks - FINISHED!!

Step 2:
Borders
Goal: 7
Finished: 6
I have the last one cut and ready to sew tomorrow. 

Step 2.5:
Backing
I am going to have to go buy something for the back. I don’t have 4 yards of anything that matches just sitting around my quilt room. 

Step 3:
Quilt
Goal: 3 days or 9 hours

Step 4: 
Binding. 
Goal: 2 days or 6 hours hand sewing

Total hours: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?