Thursday, December 06, 2018

Quilt - day 11



Everything is so yellow at night. It really doesn’t look like this in person. 

I’ve fallen a bit behind my goal to get these finished. The last weekend and this week has been crazy. The ESL Christmas party is this week, we spent a few hours this week buying gifts and putting them together and setting up, friends of ours finalized their adoption this week and had a party, Georgia played in the SEC championship game, it was our last week of Sunday school, friends of ours came over and taught us a new game, we hosted like 30 people from church at our house, and I’m helping with the Christmas children’s program at church. 
Lots of extra stuff. 

Goal: 20 blocks
Finished: 16

Four more to go!! And I set them all out tonight and I’m loving the way it is turning out. 

Do you think I can finish by THIS weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?