Sunday, December 09, 2018

Quilt - day 14

Here they are! The last three!!

Step 1: FINISHED!!
Goal: 20 blocks
Finished: 20!!!!!

Step 2:
Let's talk boarders now. 
Most likely there will be five internal boarders ( if you count the sashing around those middle stars) and four external boarders. 

Goal: 9
Finished: 1

Step 2.5:
Backing - if I'm short on time I'll make this solid. If I have a bit of extra time, I might add some blocks to make it interesting. I found the cutest block the other day... 

Step 3:
Quilt
With all these boarders it is going to take a while to do the quilting. I'm starting to sketch ideas. It will take a few days. 

Step 4: 
Binding. 
Most likely I'll do a scrappy binding, but it all depends on the time. I have most of it cut because I was using a lot of scraps for this quilt, as pieces became around 2.5" I would shape them up and stick them in a pile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?