Monday, April 02, 2018

Sometimes

Sometimes the esl director is also the substitute teacher...

I'm really out of practice since my staff has been so consistent this year. 
Thanks, everyone!

Also, I've been wanting to test out some new (for us) curriculum for next year. So teaching this week comes at the perfect time. 

This year has been an amazing start to a multi-church partnership that I am praying grows and expands each year that goes by. God has been so good. He moved 11 of my staff in 2 years. Eleven people moved out of the area that had taught at esl. But he also brought in three churches to partner with us in big ways. His plans are bigger than our plans and His ways are not our ways. I am honored to be along for the ride and excited to see what ways He directs us next. 

Pray with us as we expand our student base and teacher base. We'd like to advertise in places we never have before. And we would like to bring in several more church partners. Pray above all else that we would bring glory to God in everything that we do and say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?