Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Same Chair. Different Boys.

We love our books!

The boys are rough and tumble a lot of the time. There is a lot of yelling and jumping and running and fighting.  I don't want to give the impression that we just sit around and read books all day. :)   But every so often things quiet down and I find them reading to each other. It is a beautiful thing.


I sent my mom the second picture and she messaged me back with the first picture. How funny are these?


 I wish I had taken this photo from the other side because the lamp, table, pile of coasters, basket of blankets under the table, and aloe plant would be in it (they are all still around).  You can kind of see the quilt rack in the back of this picture (Jared's coat is on the top of it). And Meems was wearing the same socks as Martin in the first picture today.

2 comments:

  1. Soon you will have little boys that can read to each other! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?