Monday, January 08, 2018

Pictures on the Stairs

Jared asked what project I wanted him to work on this weekend. 

I can paint everything. I can build some things. I can organize. But I cannot figure out how to hang pictures and make them look half as nice as he does. (And he picks better colors and patterns than I do too). We are a good team. 

So he put them up. 
And they looks amazing. 
And I love them. 
And I am happy that my frames are not stacked in a corner of a room gathering more dust and that I get to see my family and friends on my trips up the stairs. 

The light at the top of the stairs is awful. But the wall to the right and the ceiling are that awful bleh-tan. So that is also why they look so gross. 

Note the blue walls and white trim!!!  I finished the trim a few weeks ago. Slowly I am eradicating the bleh-tan from my house. The downstairs is almost completely cleansed. 

And I've finished three books. They are sitting in my draft folder until I get to a real computer and keyboard. 

Did you work on any projects this weekend in the snow storm? Did you have snow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?