Thursday, January 25, 2018

Favorite color - 2nd favorite find of the week

Yes. $3.14 for a Klean Kanteen!! 

Was: $20.99. 

And it is purple. My favorite color. It could really only be a better fit for me if it had an ampersand on it. :) 

 I started off carrying a water bottle while working in an office and I always forgot to drink water. Jared bought me a flip top Camelback and I loved it. But then I started carrying with me when I had kids and it started leaking all over my diapers and papers (as a teacher). Not good. Replacement valves and straws are over $10. Yuck. I can buy a new water bottle on clearance for that price. 

I found a Camelback Chute (screw on lid) a year ago on sale and like it. But the boys often steal my water when we are out. I've been looking for another one to carry around to have my own germ-free-water. I am so happy about my own water bottle and excited to try out stainless. I've heard great things. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice find! But - what was the 1st favorite find this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I check back to see if you have replied, but you still haven't told me? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luggage at 85% off. Was $160. I got it for $20. It is Swiss gear. My suitcase had a hole in it.
      I'll post a picture later.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?