Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Matchy Matchy

My boys. 
I love being their mom. 
I love having boys. 

I can't believe they are old enough to wear these. My sister gave them to me a year ago (before James was even born) and they looked huge at the time. 

We've been changing out clothing sizes today. Martin is actual a big help. And I rearranged and vacuumed behind all the furniture in their room. 
Sneeze. 
Sneeze. 
Sneeze. 

I also finished 2 prototype curtains for  their room and hung them up. They seem to work really well. So I'll make 2 more panels and then take pictures. They are made from some dark blue flannel sheets and block the light amazingly! It will be handy to have them next summer!

The rest of today is going to be spent in the yard because it is finally fall and gorgeous outside!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?