Saturday, September 30, 2017

Goodbye tan

Okay, I lied yesterday. I had the urge to paint last night and spent the evening cutting in. Jared painted the trim. And this morning we rolled. 

Goodbye depressing tanish yellow!! 

I didn't even bother to clean up the boys' toys. I just threw them on the tables and couch. You have to take advantage of feelin like painting when it strikes.  :)  More pictures when the paint dries and the room is back in order. 

I have to dig up a picture of the room with carpet. But here is the old floors that we uncovered and refinished. 

I found one! Look how small Warren is. I'll try to take one of the room from this angle once it is put back together so you can see the schoolroom painted too. It is probably too much to ask to have the boys pose for me. Heh. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors that you have chosen. The paint has made such a warm difference! It makes me want to paint some of my white walls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?