Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018 Book 1

This is the first book that I finished for the year. To be fair, I started this the last week of December. But I finished it this year!

It is cool that the front cover looks like a blueprint.  

Sinclair Ferguson is way smarter than I will ever be. And thus, I need to read this book about three times to fully understand it. I like his writing. I like the ideas. There are a lot of good thoughts in this book. The front was slow going (maybe I was just getting used to his style of writing). I ended up enjoying the middle section.
  
I really appreciated Chapter 4 on baptism. It gave me a better understanding of baptism then I have ever had. It made me appreciate it in a new way. 

I loved the appendix on the fourth commandment. 

I look forward to rereading this one, more slowly, in about 3-5 years. 

Pages: 277

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?