Friday, September 29, 2017

Double double trouble

Warbs is healthy. 

The other two have double ear infections. But you know, I am very grateful that these are only the second and third ear infections that we have EVER had. Yes, before this I had only had one child ever have an ear infection. So praise God for healthy kids. Praise God that most of the time everyone is healthy.  And thank God for cooler weather!!  

You will find me sitting on the couch, drinking lots of tea, and reading piles of books to my sick children. 

I finished two books and a quilt this week. I need to finish two more quilts in two weeks. So, house projects are on hold due to quilting and sick kids. I'll be back at it soon. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I read through your post hoping to find the answer to "what is Warren holding?" but I didn't see you address that. So: what is Warren holding? It looks like a little face.

    Sorry your kids have ear infections!

    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, ha ha. I picked up this nut in the yard. And I doodled on it while I was writin thank you notes outside. The boys complained that it didn't have a nose. I never intended for it to BE anything.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?