Thursday, November 29, 2018

Quilt - day 9

I cut fabric for four squares, but I only finished sewing one.

I was prepping the boys' room for painting the rest of the day (which is going to be a long process because of patching the walls- how do you do three or four coats of drywall mud on them when the boys are usually sleeping in there in the morning, nap time, and evening time - my three project times - even trickier is that Jared is a much better drywaller and he is only here in the evenings - but who wants to have wet drywall mud next to a little boy in his bed? There is no telling what will happen to that by morning time...). we've got to figure that out before we move forward with completing the patching the holes. I might paint their trim in the meantime.

Goal: 20

Finished: 11 (I threw out another square - one step forward, one step back - that should be the last one I take out - hopefully, just forward now).

1 comment:

  1. Why cant the boys camp out on their mattresses in the other bedroom?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?