Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Quilt - day 8

Today's squares.
I'm calculating about 45-60 minutes per square.

I've reorganized them again and I'm throwing out two squares. And one is questionable... I'm not loving it. But I'm keeping it because it might work. So two steps forward, two steps back today.

But I've also drawn up a sketch of the quilt and I don't need as many blocks as I originally thought because I'm adding boarders and some other things.

New goal for blocks: 20
Finished: 11 blocks and 2 boarders

Only 9 more blocks to go and I can start putting it all together!! The goal is to complete those by Wednesday or Thursday. But I'm not going to kill myself. Hopefully by Saturday or Sunday I'll have a quilt top.

I’ve had the live version of Psalms by Shane and Shane on for most of this quilt. It has been quite relaxing. Go find it on Spotify and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?