Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend

Friday night my parents watched the kids (thank you mom and dad!!! The kids had a great timing with you.) and we went out to dinner and saw Jurrasic World. Once again, I forgot to take any pictures of us. But, I did take the picture above for Jared's mom because she and Jared love peanuts. Somehow the best days end up not being captured. When I am enjoying myself the most and spending time with the people I love, I rarely think about my camera (or phone). I like I that way. 

Saturday, was the fiesta baby shower. Again, I took no photos. I could steal a few from Facebook if I really wanted to. It went perfectly smoothly and there was plenty of food. Thanks to Jared for watching the kids and cleaning while I was gone. 

Did you enjoy your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?