Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More Sewing

This is about all the sewing I have time for these days. 

One of my friends at church offered me the chance to look through her clothes and take some pieces for the boys before she donated them. I picked up these two shirts even though the bottom hem of the blue shirt was undone about halfway around and the green shirt had stains on the sleeves. They are both Gap and super thick! 

All finished! It took me 30 seconds to zigzag seam the whole bottom of the blue shirt. I grabbed my scissors and cut off the white stained sleeves of the green shirt. It took me about 5 minutes of work and now the boys have two play shirts that will last through both of them. They are really nice shirts. 

Most thrift shops would throw away anything stained or torn. I am happy to have saved these from a landfill somewhere. It is a win win all around. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?