Thursday, June 04, 2015

Baby Cover

I made my sister a car seat cover for her shower. I have been saving this London fabric for a really long time to make something for her. She convinced me to get my passport and once it came she said, "well, you have to use it". So, we went to Germany, France, and England over my graduate school spring break. It was amazing and I am so glad I went! 

I love the way this turned out. Thanks to Jared for picking the cream polka dots and gray handles to coordinate. I made it reversible. I also love this side!! The orange ric rac came from my grandmother's sewing box. I had just enough. 

He likes things a certain way. He was bothered that my normal cover wasn't on here. He kept asking me to take this one off. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the baby cover you made for me - it's beautiful! Thank you so much!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you mentioned you needed one, otherwise, the fabric would have sat on my shelf for a long time. :) I am do glad I had an excuse to use it and my favorite cream polka dots. I hope your babies find it interesting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?