I bought this dress a size or two too big because I wasn't proportion at all (I measured in three different sizes depending on where I measured). I altered it to make it fit well all over. I seam ripped the sides, pinned it, and resewed it. I left the skirt area a bit big to help camouflage the rest of my Warren weight.
It has pockets!! I found it on Lands' End clearance.
Martin joined in the pictures.
And I sewed my brothers insignia on...
As you can see, I folded the shirts, not him. Ha ha. I really need to learn to fold better.
That is all the sewing I have had time for recently. My sister is having a baby and I really need to sew her a baby quilt. I have a girl's baby quilt made, that I love, and have been saving for a niece, but she is having a boy. Oh well, boys are great.