Friday, February 23, 2018

I fixed some pants

Taking an after shot of a moving baby is tough. 

Also, of this picture, in the words of Warbs, "oh no, Charlie Brown's head is broken!"

These are some of my favorite baby double-lined pants. They are so warm. All the boys have worn them. Memes wears them to bed quite often, over his regular pajamas for extra warmth.  They are from Gap and were a hand-me-down. After, three plus kids the knees started to get holes on the outer layer. But everything else is perfectly still fine with them. No problem! I cut out patches for the knees and stitched them together in about 10 minutes. I left the edges raw and zip-zagged the middle to hold it down. 

The favorite pants live another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?