Monday, February 26, 2018

Birthday cake and a cheerful giver

I've made four new recipes from my Cook's Country magazine.  I'll share some of them (like the pork tacos that we had for dinner tonight). But just look at this cake that came in my newest edition.   I know what I am making for my birthday!  Too bad I have to wait another three and a half months...

Also, Memes is feeling so much better after three weeks of a cold and 5 days of pneumonia. He almost back to normal (aka he slept through the night for the first time in like two weeks)!! He's a ham. 

Today Martin gave me $1.49 to help pay for groceries and to pay me for "making him such good food". He only had $7 to his name. He tells me he is going to give Jared some money for fixing things around the house and making him a play closet. His generosity is putting me to shame. I think there is a lesson here in trusting our Heavenly Father for everything and giving cheerfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?