Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bright and a sneak peak at a cake I am making.





 They both learned some sewing tips from Mama Cindy.  She helped Bright make a skirt for her doll and Krue made a little bag to keep his toys in.

The next day I make some amazing frosting (recipe to come in a few weeks).  
 And some pink cakes (strawberry)... I see that these are all the rage to announce to your family that you are having a girl... ha.  No, I am not pregnant. I didn't even think about the pink color until I posted these pictures.  I thought I should add a disclaimer before the world assumed I was expecting a baby.
Here is the cake all assembled.  I will post the recipe later (in a few weeks).  I almost have it typed up. 

2 comments:

  1. I know this will sound like an old-person comment, but: I can't believe how big she looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?