Friday, February 10, 2012

1. There is no place like home.

2. Last week on Tuesday, I had already worked 22 hours (which would normally be 2 hours away from going home on a Wednesday... boo).

3. I have not been quilting, reading, or baking these last two weeks.  I have started doing word puzzles and crossword puzzles again.  I really need to quilt Jared's quilt for him.

4. Taste of Home is the best magazine other than the Economist. 

5. Our first houseplant to have a baby houseplant was named Rufus (by Jared).  Every other new baby plant after it has also been named Rufus.  Jared killed Rufus 2 last summer when he dropped the window shade on it.  Rufus 1 and 3 are in their own pots (4 & 5 are still attached to the mother plant and 5 is bigger than 1, 3, or 4). 

6. I bought two new pairs of Clarks (both from their Privo line) this past week at the outlets.  They are both black slip on shoes.  One pair is really cute, the other pair is sort of ugly, but they were so comfortable (and $19.99, normally retail at $79.99) and no one can really see them when they are under dress pants.  At the moment that I tried them on and chose comfort over cuteness, I realized that I was officially old.  I also scored them both for cheaper than the first pair of Clarks that I wear at least 2 or 3 times a week at work and have done wonders for my feet.  I have almost worn out the marking on the soles and they squeak as I walk across the plant or in the parking lot.

7. I really wish it would snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?