Friday, January 27, 2012

I would really really love one of Marie's crocheted felted flower pins to pin to my light blue pea coat.  I think the green one would look the best, but I wouldn't complain about any of them.  ha ha. I might have to break down and buy one soon.   

And I need a new wallet... Jared and I looked at this type of wallet at the Fossil outlet this weekend.  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  If you click on the link you will see how many pockets this wallet has for cards.  It is the perfect size!  It zips!  And it holds change in the middle and has a place for dollar bills.  I think I might be getting a similar design, but much prettier pattern for my birthday.... :)  Maybe someone might buy me this.  Jared said he would think about it.  It is worth every bit of the $25 they were asking for it.  


This is going to be dinner sometimes the week after next.  I use the recipe a lot, but in a cast iron pan on top of my pizza stone. It makes a perfect crust that way.


And I want to make these because they are so cute!!  It is too bad that I can't make myself eat all things small and cute (such as baby carrots). 


Here is a place I go for baking inspiration (and the desire to move out to mountains - but I really like the east coast).  Look at all these wonderful desserts.  I have tried 4 or 5 of them; they have all been melt in your mouth amazing.


Speaking of snow and Maine... wasn't I speaking of them... oh, I was just thinking about them... anyhow, here is one of my favorite stores in Camden, Maine, "once was a tree".  They sell all sorts of neat wooden things.  I would love to live in Maine.  Do you hear that, oh company that I work for? Why don't you buy another company in Maine, I will move up there and run it for you.  I am just saying... I would definitely consider it. :) SNOW!!

And if you have snow, you need quilts to snuggle under... I might make this... someday. 


Speaking of fabrics... MODA

Ruby
Punctuation - there is a fabric in this collection that have ampersands on them.  How awesome is that? &&&
Both of the shown fabrics I have in my house right now.  I am just trying to decide what is the perfect pattern to use them. It is a curse to have a fabric that I really love because I have such a hard time picking the pattern that will use it up.  I would rather let it sit on my shelf and I can flip throw the pile and gaze at its beauty.  But fabric is meant to be shared!  I will get around to making a project out of at least one of these two lovely prints later this year (hopefully). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?