Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hey Mom, guess where I am?
Yeah, it is 1:45 in the am.

I've been in this computer lab since 4 this afternooon. Yeah, we are about to leave. So what is that, ten hours in lab. And the bad thing about it all is that I had this little headache when I came in at four, but I thought it would go away. Now it feels like someone is beating on my head with metal pans. And at the same time I am proof reading 57 pages of report (yeah, that is the final length). These people are insane!!! Next time all of us are starting earlier! I had my parts finished. Man. I thought we would be here for like four hours. I never imagined I would be here until two in the morning.

Anyhow, I just thought I would let you know that I am fine and alive. I haven't had a chance to check in with you all lately. Hope all is going well. I can't wait to see you this weekend. My head is killing me. I need to start carrying ibuprofen around with me again. Gotta go finish the last page. Mary made me a batch of cookies to bring in today and we all have been eating them since 4. I think I am going to puke them all up in a few minutes. AH! I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, me and a bunch of guys sitting around for ten hours eating only cookies and drinking water. None of us ate dinner because we thought we weren't going to be there that long. HA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?