Wednesday, January 10, 2007

* Sarah posted this awesome website with pictures of old insane asylums. Scroll Down after the Henry V speech.
* Anna put up pictures from our trip to the Enchanted Gardens last week. We all stumbled upon a
giant birds nest.
* My Mom posted Newsboys
lyrics.
*
Mrs. Taylor posted something about Christmas and not seeing Greg for a few days because he was sleeping.
* Linnea posted about registering for her wedding and getting to go around the store with one of those little gun things and picking stuff out. I really want to do this, not the picking stuff out part, just being about to go around the store with the
little gun/scanner thing and playing with it and seeing how it works. Haha.
* Jamie
changed his layout and posted a picture of Noah in uniform.
* Kyrie and Sienna are back on the Mountain and are asking for mail. Which reminds me, I'll be back in College Park soon. You should send me mail too! haha.
* Mr. Howards quotes.
* Anna Peipon updated.
* Jeanne tries blogging again.
* Mrs. Peipon keeps blogging along.

I wouldn't have updated this so soon, but Sarah posted that link to Insane Asylums and I had to link you all to that. It is super creepy cool. Anyhow, I have to get back to my quilting. I'll try to get pictures if I ever finish. I have half the squares made and I cut out the other half of the patterns last night and so today I am going to try to put the last half together. But I will probably only get three of the six blocks finished. But that will still be great. I thought I would give up days ago, but now that I am half way there it seems like a shame to give up now. So back to quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?