Friday, May 05, 2006

The next homeschool dance will be a BLACKLIGHT dance.
Wear your reflectiveclothing and accessories!
Did I hear someone say blacklight nail polish?
lipstick?
neon?

Friday, May 5
7 p.m. to 11 p.m.Salisbury School (Hobbs Road) Lower Gymnasium

$5.00 per student (parents free)
Bring a friend!
All homeschoolers are welcome but no one under the age of 13 may be left without a parent. Parents please come in to register and pick up your children.

Light refreshments provided

My parents get these homeschool newsletters and I was scrolling through the last one and I found this. I am very amused. What more fun can we have than, a bunch of homeschoolers, at a black light dance, with neon lipstick?!? Party. Too bad I have an awards ceremony to go to this afternoon and then I am going to Hannah's for the evening... haha.

6 comments:

  1. well there will be no blacklights in sharptown this evening...dang.



    um...what in the world?? this is the funniest thing i do believ i have seen in like, a dang long while!! good grief!! homeschool dance! hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless the homeschool freak show.

    I can say that as I used to be one.

    Why didn't they have dances like that when we were younger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this one! No comment necessary. AND, boy was I PROUD yesterday (and every day, actually, it's just yesterday lots of others got to see how WONDERFUL my daughter is!) Congratulations, dear daughter! To quote another, " I sure do love that Faith Harr!"
    P.S. Thanks for taking your sister around today; that is really special! You're the best!
    P.S.S. What is the little handicap sign by the word verification thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sooo funny. sounds better than any blacklight party ive been to hahaha. once i tried glow in teh dark nailpolish when i went blacklight bowling....but it ended up looking horrible hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the face of homeschooling is changing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think homeschoolers are quite the same as they were when we were homeschooling, Anna. We dressed up in African costumes and sang at nursing homes for fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?