Thursday, October 06, 2005

And I hope you still have fun without me,
I wish I was there with you too!

We'll have to go some other day. I sure it will still be fun. And we could stop at Red, Hot, and Blue on the way back! :) Woohoo.
So it was so hard to get up this morning. I stayed in bed as long as possible and stared at the back of my eyelids. But I knew sitting in bed all day wouldn't change the fact that I was here (and had to go to school) and Jared got to go to DC today (and got to take off). Man! I have always wanted to tour the White House and see the World War II Memorial (my family went without me last time - because I had school. BLASTED SCHOOL). Hey, I am complaining again. Haha. I should stop that. I really do love the place God has put me. I am just disapointed. However, on the positive side, I have been quite productive today, for not feeling like doing anything all day. Thankfully.

3 comments:

  1. faith we should go to the white house, i want to tour it too! the wwII memorial is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone keeps telling me that. :) Maybe I will go someday. Didn't you go with me last time Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word to the wise....touring the White House isn't nearly as interesting the second time around....and riding on a bus for hours on end with old people isn't that much fun either. I got to sit next to Bonnie Luna during our AMAZING lunch at Old Ebbit Grill though. Good stuff. The Websters and Badgers were also there, I had some good conversation with all of them. But overall I kinda wish I had just stayed home, worked all day, then spent the late afternoon at the Harr Peanut Thing. Ha! Yeah. We'll go to DC sometime, Faith. *plans ahead*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?