Tuesday, November 01, 2011

It feels so wrong not to blog today (after 31 days).  So, I thought I would type in a short post.  Yesterday, for Halloween, I dressed up as an important person in a company leading tours of the plant to people from different countries.  After that I changed into university professor mode and taught two classes.  ha.  And then I realized that I wasn't dressed up for Halloween, but for life.  Isn't being grown up weird sometimes?  A lot of days I feel like I am playing at being older than I really am...  Does anyone else feel that way?
 
Today I am still thankful for my office staff (or some of them) and the huge help they are (most days).  And I am thankful for my mentors from the other plants that help my job go a lot smoother. 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! There are a definitely times of the day that I feel like I am playing a part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel like I am playing a part. Time and age is really weird. We don't "grow up" or "arrive;" we just keep growing. And time keeps on going. Enjoy every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?