Monday, November 21, 2011

Dallas - plan

So I am planning my trip (cough cough food) to Dallas.  Here is where I am visiting so far. ha.

Babe's Chicken Dinner House
LOOK AT THIS MENU (all you can eat sides - what?!? - I am looking forward to some fried catfish and some fried chicken)
Babe's Arlington Menu

Main Dishes
Fried Chicken
Chicken Fried Steak
Fried Chicken Tenders Smoked Chicken
Fried Catfish
Pot Roast

Vegetables & Breads
Mashed Potatoes
Cream Gravy
Green Beans
Green Salad
Grandma's Corn
Homemade Biscuits

Desserts
Chocolate Meringue Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Coconut Meringue Pie
Banana Pudding
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Sugar-free Apple Cobbler

In-N-Out Burgers
Animal Fries
All my favorite food blogs say that it beats the pants off Five Guys and is half the price.
Enough Said

Cheesecake Factory
I ate there three times while I was in Chicago - I know ... sad.  I should have tried some Chicago pizza or something, but it was almost an hour from my hotel.  There food may be better than there cheesecake, if that is even possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?