Sunday, February 25, 2007

Updated Snow Report:

We have almost five inches of snow. It is funny because this morning they were calling for freezing rain and half and inch of ice. Then they change that to one to two inches of snow and half an inch of ice. Two hours ago the weather report said 2-4 inches of snow. We now have five inches of snow and it is still falling AND the weather now reads 4-8 inches of snow. haha.

And how cool is Mary? She and I just got back from sledding for over an hour down these hills in the golf course. It was awesome!!! heh. I mentioned I wanted to go sledding and Mary said, "hold on, let me go put my jeans on." And away we went. We tried sledding down the street, but it didn't work very well. So we went over to the golf course. haha. I love life. Mary is hilarious. How many grandmothers do you know that go sledding with you?!?

6 comments:

  1. I confess envy. Not that I particularly want to sled-but I'd like some white stuff to stay. On our way to Dinners for 8 today the snow was indredible! Dr. T said he thinks they are the BIGGEST snowflakes he's ever seen! Each one seemed to be an individual fluffy cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. It won't stay. This is the second time it has snowed and it just goes away in a few days. I think it is supposed to warm up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things:
    1. Were you avoiding your homework by checking the weather report so often?

    2. My grandmother tackles boys in Capture the Flag.

    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was avoiding school. I was more hoping that they would cancel school. haha. But that didn't happen.

    Two, your grandmother tackles boys in Capture the Flag? That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. faith why dont you go to my blog any more? in fact why dosent anyone go to my blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go sledding.

    And making wedding invitations would be terribly stressful.
    Incredibly hard and difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?