Monday, May 08, 2006

Thursday - Quantum was cancelled so I walked to Rita's and I saw Hannah and Patrick. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Then I went to choir, came home, and did homework.
Friday - I woke of at 5:15 and started more homework. Had to go to a snoozefest at school and then I went to La Tolteca with my family and Jared. Jared posted pictures. If you want to see them. Then Sarah, Anna, and I went down to Hannah's cute little place to party the night away. Well, I lasted until about 11:20 and then had to turn in. Haha. I am getting so old.
Saturday - I took Anna and Mackenzee and McKenzie all around town for a scavenger hunt for MacKenzie's half birthday. There are some amusing pictures of that too on Anna'a blog. Then I did more homework and worked on my solar cooker project.
Sunday - Even more schoolwork. What excitement. We are learning some neat things. Just when they all come all at once, it is a little too much to handle some times.

And I want to say... I love my parents. First I miss riding to school with my Dad so much. I rarely see him now because he is always out helping some one with something or I am out with friends when he is home. I just wanted to say, I miss seeing him. And I also wanted to say that he is really awesome because he went out in the rain and picked me strawberries this morning and he came and talked to me when I was about to cry over spilt milk last night. Yeah, I love my Dad. And then there is my mother. God bless her. I don't know how she manages with all of us children around the house. What a mess we make. Anyhow, she is a wonderful english teacher and a great paper reader. Haha. Thanks for all the help with the paper this weekend mom. I appreciate it. And thank you for making dinner yesterday, even though you weren't planning on it, but you found out that I was comign home, so you changed your plans for me.
Aren't they great?!?
I love them both.
They are so cute. I'd post a picture, but I don't have any.

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I wanted to be the one in the room comforting you last night--when I saw your face coming out of church, I was going to come see you, but since we rode separately, Dad was ahead of me. I was stupidly jealous, but really, more than everything else, I am just SO glad you had that time with your dad.(I have to get over myself!)(UGH!) Dad is a gem. I hope today is better than last night. I have been praying for you! See you later! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?