Monday, May 01, 2006

Luke is extremely creative. He has built a fish pond in our backyard this week (see his and Anna's blogs for pictures). And then at the yardsale he bought golf clubs and he and Hope made a nine hole golf course in our backyard. The last hole goes over his pond. Everyone else made it over the water, my ball fell in. It was great fun playing around in our backyard on Saturday afternoon with my siblings. I wish Anna wasn't still so sick (poor Anna) and could have joined us.
But, I am quite impressed that she came out both Friday and Saturday to the yardsale, even when she wasn't feeling so well. Thanks to all the people who came to the yardsale. Hey, it is going to be HOT in Mississippi, in case you didn't get the memo. I thought I would remind you again. And I am going to start charging for french braiding people's hair. I think I did 32 braids over the weekend, not including my own. Anna, this wouldn't apply to you. You are my sister.
I need to start doing some schoolwork again. Only two and a half more weeks of school, two exams, a week of for more exams, a term paper, countless homework problems and equations to memorize, and one beautiful summer coming up. :) Ah, summer. Maybe I love summer so much since I was born on the first day of summer. What a great day to be born. On June 21st I will be old. AH!
Oh and that sermon last night was something else!! What a great reminder to not take our lives for granted. You are one day closer to eternity. Live right now as you will have wished you lived when you stand before the throne of God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I don't have to pay.
    How horrible. (o:
    I like my hair french braided. Keeps it out of the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?