Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yep. I'm going outlet shopping with Dad today. It is our yearly tradition. I don't buy things at any time of the year, but my winter and spring break trips with Dad to the outlets. Well, I buy a few things here and there, but not very much. I always look forward to spending the day with Dad and getting some new clothes. My poor credit card bill is going to look might big this month. Oh well, live a little once in a while. Why else do I spend all this time at work making money? It's going to be fun. It always is.
And of course there is Grottos Pizza. BEST PIZZA in the world!!!
What more could you ask for? A day with Dad and Grottos Pizza. There isn't much in the world, if anything, that is better then that.

2 comments:

  1. that sounds so fun! i go christmas shopping with my dad every year and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?