Monday, January 30, 2006

Hannah, Patrick, Jared, and I went back to the Shelton's home after the wedding to watch Driving Miss Daisy. I love Morgan Freeman! Great movie.
Which reminds me, I have to say thanks to Linnea, who is a wonderful Chauffeur, for driving my home from the wedding. You really are a pretty goood driver. And I love your clothes, especially those trackpants man. Comfort. They are in my car and I will send them home with Jared at dancing tonight. :)

Favorite Quote right now:
"Tell this dear soul..."

6 comments:

  1. She is a good driver! She drove me around over break. I was very impressed haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A driver is only ever as good as the passenger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you would have been a better driver when Krissy was in the car, then when I was in the car.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?