Sunday, October 30, 2005

Yesterday was a great bunch of random fun.
It started off with homework. Then I ran to the mall to see if I could find any underarmor because our house is SO blasted cold inside. And I not only found it, I found it on sale. I was so excited. When I got home I was bouncing around the house. It really is great stuff. :) So either I warmed up because I was wearing it or because I was bouncing, but one way or the other I was warm and happy and content.
I did some more homework (woohoo). Around 12 Jared and I came by and went back to the mall and vistited Sarah and Anna at work. Then we headed off to Greenwood DE to watch a soccer game. It was Faith Baptist's championship soccer game and I promised Matt Huntington that I would attend. So I got to see Matt and Micah play soccer. I hear the game wasn't nearly as exciting as the semi-finals game. :) But I had fun. I was wearing four layers and still cold. Crazyness.
Next we stopped at T.S. Smiths apple orchard to buy 50lbs of apples, apple cidar, and cinnomon sugar donuts. And then down the road a little ways to get Grottos pizza. It is tradition to eat as much as possible on the way back from Grottos. Man, that is good pizza.
We got home and watched part of the Georgia - Florida game, packed up the van, and headed out to the church to decoate for Reformation. I believe they had the heat on in the church and I was wearing underarmor. :( It was hot. From about this time of year until March, it seems like that will happen a lot. You will go from freezing to burning up. Maybe there should be a constant heat that every building is set on so you could plan on what you were going to wear. Anyhow, Thanks to all the people that helped decorate and set up. Mandy, Ted, Ross, Emily, Anna, and Jared. It's been fun. And to Sarah for all the great plans and doing practically all the behind the scenes work. I finished the Obstical course today they are still working on setting up the rest of it. Tomorrow looks to go well. Hopefully. God be praised.
And now I am doing homework again. I need to finish it before church tonight, so I will stop wasting time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I finally got one of these. I can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention Sarah. She
    did most of the work. Hooray for
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say that she was the one running it and not the one helping... I guess I forgot to do that. Let me go fix that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?