Friday, October 14, 2005

The outlets

Still to come Winchester and Richmond pictures... here are a few more Williamsburg Shopping pictures before I get back to work.


Anna and her boyfriend. He never has very much to say. But he dresses well.
Sarah and a group of friends she made while shopping. These pictures were taken right after we left the kitchen store after trying and retrying many samples. The kitchen store was definatly the best place at the outlets. J. Crew was pretty hot too. But the kitchen store fed us for free. We ate so many chips and different kinds of salsa and crackers and jellies, and stir fry, and lemonade. Wow. Yum!
Me driving and trying not to laugh. It was sunny and Hayley lent me her sunglasses. Aren't they great? Anna may I post that picture of you to show why I am laughing... ? Oh please! I'll let you think about it.
Me sideways. Woohoo.
Anna shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh, that picture. Ha, ha. Um...I am not quite sure about that. It's not the most flattering picture of all time. (o:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?