Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My first Mechanics exam is over and done with. Only one more and a final to go! I realized while walking out to my car after the exam that the headache that I have had for the past three days was gone. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It is amazing how my mood has changed. I am not even worried about my exam tomorrow, even though everyone is saying it will be hard. After this exam, nothing will be hard again. Haha. I really don't know how I did. I know I passed. :) Some guy in the class, failed the class last year, but kept the exams, so an hour before class I basicly memorized the entire exam (that is how my memory works). Glory be, the professor used almost the same exam and I just filled in the spaces. It was pretty awesome. I'm just glad it is over with and I am still passing. Thanks be to God.

4 comments:

  1. of course you are passing silly woman!
    hooray for finished exam, hooray!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you cheated?

    Just joshin' ya, my memory works the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've often wondered, if you have trouble passing... who does pass?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems to be the problem, no one is.
    One of my other professors says, "If you finish a lecture and no one has questions, the reason probably is that none of them got it and they don't even know where to start asking questions."
    That is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?