Saturday, July 06, 2019

Two days. Three ceilings.

Room 1:
Before - Everything covered in plastic.  
Also, everything removed from the room.  

After - WHITE CEILINGS!!!!
They make me so happy. 

Here is a teaser of what is to come in the boys' room.  The bottom is going to be a light blue and the top a dark blue. 
**We still have to caulk the molding and finish drywalling where the wall heaters came off before painting anymore. (Those are Jared jobs - I am not good at either - but our water heater broke this weekend and he spent most of the day replacing that and putting in a dryer vent, so he gets a pass). 

Room 2:
Before - guest room --> soon to be the baby's room
Plastic covering everything and stuff NOT moved out of the room. 

After - WHITE CEILINGS!!!
The walls are going to be a pale pale pale pink (or a pink tinted white). I cut in the boarders today and it is going to be so fresh and clean in there. 

Room 3:
I didn't get a good picture of the boys' current room. But I did paint the ceilings today. Yay! I didn't take out any of the furniture or make them clean it first and I covered about half the room in plastic.  I got braver as I went along with the ceiling painting.  

Before and After:
Banish the tan from the house!

Paint jobs to do:

1. Baby's closet
Finished: June 29th
(Linen Ruffle - leftover from various painting jobs)

2. Baby's Room
(Off white, pinkish hue)

3. Boys' Room
(two tone, dark blue up top, light blue on bottom)

4. Boys' ClosetFinished: July 3rd
(I want to do something fun like lime green)

5. Guest Room
(no ideas yet)

6. Hallway
Finished: June 29th
(Linen Ruffle - leftover from various painting jobs)

Possible jobs:
(all the ceilings are still TAN, but who is brave enough to paint a popcorn ceiling?  Me! I was brave enough)

7. Ceiling in Baby's RoomFinished: July 5th

8. Ceiling in Boys' Room
Finished: July 6th

9. Ceiling in Guest Room
Finished: July 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?