Monday, October 10, 2016

Baby three. Fever three.

This is my third child and the third time that I have caught some illness or infection about 2-4 weeks post baby. The other two times I knew what they were. This time I have no idea. This is going on day FOUR! 

I actually went to the doctor on Friday (when it started) because I didn't want to miss something over the weekend. They didn't find anything unusual. 

What symptoms do you have? 
General achy ness, my eyes hurt, fever, chills, waking up drenched in sweat, exhaustion...

They told me I was fighting something and it would either flair up and they could give me antibiotics or my body will fight it off and it will go away. 

So until either of those happens, the blogging is going to be a bit slow. I have several posts that are 90% written, but I just don't feel like sitting in front of a computer.  One of them is the bunkbed post that I almost had ready for last Friday and was so excited to share with you. Maybe this Friday if I feel better... I'm off to take a nap while Jared's mom is here to help with the kids. :) 

Oh, and I love the Kinsa thermometer and app! If you have kids it is especially helpful because they get to pop bubbles on the screen while they wait for their reading. Very handy. Also, I like all the stored data. It makes this engineer happy to see trends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?