Friday, May 02, 2008

I got to see Derek Webb in concert last night with Sandra McCraken (his wife - my favorite song by her was Goodbye George) at this fun little coffee house right near Tysons Corner Virginia (Vienna I think). Anyhow, I liked Derek Webbs music before I went, but after seeing him in concert I like him even more. He and his wife both sang some of their solo stuff (with one of them playing in the background - they both played guitar and would harmonize with each other - it was really neat - if I could sing I think it would be awesome to write and play music with my husband). They were just so adorable together. It was so cute to watch. And then they sang songs together from their new ep called Ampersand (how cool is that?!?). I love the word Ampersand. Ampersand & ampersand. :D Anyhow, it was a really nice study break just to go down there with some of my friends for his show. He is really entertaining in concert.

And this is one of my favorite songs that we sing at RUF... I found them singing it on youtube. They sound better in concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?