Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Guess who came to see me?!?

That's right. I was sitting in a computer lab at UMD and I got a call inviting me to dinner. It was Anna, Rachel, and Mrs. Taylor! They came up and had dinner with me and then coldstone! Woohoo! Man, guys it was so good to see you! You don't know how happy you have made me. It was so so so so good to see you. You have made my week. I am so thankful for all of you! Thank you, thank you for thinking of me and coming to surprise me. It was such a treat to see you all! I love you so much! THANKS AGAIN!!

AND...

Happy Birthday, Beach Sister!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a neat surprise! I wish I had been there, too! Four of my favorite people together--what a wonderful happening! Thanks to all of you for making it happen! Happy birthday, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is 16!!!!

    I FEEL SO OLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it, Faith! Although, I felt much older when Mackenzie Wilcox turned 16.

    What an awesome surprise for them to go all the way up to have dinner with you! Defintly some great folks. Three cheers for wonderful friends and the way they surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an added treat to an already great day-picking up Rachel and having Anna ride up with me(at Warp speed:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Faith! It was a good birthday, despite the screamings babies =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?