Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well, as many of you know, I couldn't stay for Sunday School on Sunday because I had to be back on campus for a meeting at 1:30. This meeting was because my Fluids lab group can't meet by themselves, they need me (for some odd reason). I told them to meet while I was gone and work on their parts and I would work on mine, but NO. They said they needed me there. And you want to know why? It is because they can't do work unless I walk them throught everything and keep them on track. So for five hours on Sunday I was helping my poor childish group do THEIR work, not mine, THEIRS. Anyhow, it was a bit annoying. So you think when I sent them on there way and told them to have there work finished by our meeting on Monday that they would do it... but no. Let me give you a little bit of my schedule yesterday.

MONDAY
9:30 - 11 - arrive at school - do homeowork and add the finishing touches to my Fluids project report
11 - 12 - go to class
12 - 1 - go to class
1 - 2:30 - meet with DeWalt team to build prototype
2:30 - 3:15 - Professor's office hours for Fluids
3:15 - 4 - making sure one of my fluids partners did his work, while I sat and encouraged him.
4 - 7:30 - met with my other two Fluids partners and made sure that they did their work.
8 - 9 - get home and eat some food and do vibrations homework
9-10 - talk to Sarah
10 - 11 - more vibrations homework
11 - bedtime

And here is today's schedule:
TUESDAY
8:30 - 9:30 - writing english paper in computer lab
9:30 - 11 - go to class
11 - 12:15 - help Fluids partner do work
12:30 - 2 - English class
2 - 3 - DeWalt testing
3 - 8 - Writing the Powerpoint for my fluids presentation tomorrow because it will be easier than trying to get someone else to write it. I might try to get them to write a slide or two. We will see how much patience I have with them at this point in the day. I mean seriously, I have to stand behind my partners and ask them if they have done this, or why don't you write this or do this. They ask me how would you do this or say this all the time! And if I don't say anything, they don't work. They sit there and play games online. I told my parents I am babysitting a bunch of children. It is rather annoying.
8 - 9:30 - Probably work on my english paper and presentation on Thursday.
9:30 - 10:30 - flag football game (if I am still awake at this time of the day)
11 - home and sleep

And then it starts all over again...

Three and a half weeks to go!!

I apoligize ahead of time if I don't respond to any phone calls or letters that I might receive ( I don't really expect any because they have been very slow lately, but just in case... I probably won't get to them for a while). There is this trail that I really want to hike on the C and O canal. I have been waiting all semester for it to get warm enough to go and now I am too busy to go. It is quite sad. There is always next year. And I haven't been to DC or Baltimore or Annapolis yet this semester! What in the world! I am so glad this world is not my home and I am just passing through. It is a very comforting thought.

I still do love what I am learning. It is just a lot of work. I'll be glad when I get to apply a lot of this stuff this summer.


And wonderful, beautiful family of mine, I hope you are all having a blast!! I can't wait to go camping with you all when I come home this summer. I am really looking forward to hiking with you all and playing games and all that fun stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?