Saturday, July 15, 2006

I guess I should write a little about the last nine days.

Friday night Anna and I went to see John's all star baseball game. Mrs. Franklin and Josh taught me how to eat sunflower seeds.

Saturday morning I put all of my stuff in the van (one suitcase, a travel bag, and my pillow). My family arrived at the church third. The Taylors got there first!! Congrats guys. I was so proud of you all. The bus got there around 7:15 and we choose our seats. I made the mistake of reserving two seats so that I could sleep. This meant I had no one to talk to unless I moved around. I changed this up on the way home! Thanks to Rachie Cate for not letting me wallow in my aloneness. :) We filled the bus. There was so much stuff to pack, tools, food, clothes to work in, clothes to play in, soap, shoes, sleeping bags, fans, coolers, and much more. Everytime we unloaded the bus, I was amazed at the amount of stuff we fit. CRAZY!!!
Anyhow, we traveled down the eastern shore and I read Watership Down, slept, ate food, listened to the Newsboys, talked to Dean and Luke, ate more food, played twenty questions, watched bits and peices of movies, helped organize the ordering of lunch, ate food, complained to Dad how bored I was, talked to Mrs. Taylor and Mom, ate some of their food, drank some water. We stopped for lunch at a Walmart that had a Subway in it. Got back on the bus drove until we reached a place called Hog wild (right down the mountain from Ridgehaven).
Sunday Evening I ate dinner with Avery, Josh, Josh, Luke, Anna, and Phil (the worlds greatest bus driver!!!). They forgot our table and we were given our food after everyone else had already finished and were waiting for us. It was good pulled pork, but I really didn't have time to enjoy it. Then we arrived at RidgeHaven and I was so exguasted. But I played volleyball with Britney Deck and Anna and then a few more people joined us later on. The rest of the people played knockout and ran around and were so glad to get off the bus. No one told me there was a pool or I would have went swimming. I went back to my bunk and took a shower and climbed into bed. I forgot my shorts to sleep in in my travel bag so I slept in a towel. It was so hot in the room and the bunkbeds shook back and forth when anyone moved. Haha. What fun. I couldn't fall asleep for the longest time. I finally did, but I was in a weird mood.

2 comments:

  1. we ate at hawg wild on saterday night. I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?