Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yep, Jared picked up our tickets, he was walked through where to stand, we sat around for a while and waited, given a mic, he sang the National Anthem, people clapped, and we walked out to go to Bible Study.
Next time he sings maybe we will stay for the game. Haha. It was quite a rush. And I wasn't even singing. But I did get to go out on the field and take picture of him singing with the shorebird's photographer. How much fun is that?!? I wish I had known how to use Hannah's camera a little better. But if you want to see photos go to Hannah's blog. w00t. I think the picture of him on the scoreboard is pretty nifty. Woohoo.

That Jared Shelton sure can sing.

3 comments:

  1. you did great with the camera hot mama!! he sho can sang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I so excited about this? I LOVE those pictures! I have never known a celebrity before, I guess. I am just a simple person, I guess, like my brother once said. Anyway, congrats singer and singer's girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I guess that singer and singer's girl could refer to Hannah, too. HEh, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?