Monday, March 20, 2006

On Friday I had to run down to UMES to drop off a notebook so it could get graded. So I talked Anna into going with me. Hooray for Anna to keep me company. We drove down there and dropped off my notebook, then we went to the Gospel shop to look at Bibles for me, then to subway for lunch, and then to Ritas!!! But they were out of Mango. :( WHAT?!?! And after then we went on to visit MacKenzee at work at Benjamins Wear It Again and Sarah at Chickfila. Then we went home and I read for a while and then Mom and Dad took Jared and I out to dinner at Harrison's Harbor Watch. The view was really great and the food was pretty good. For the price, I enjoy my dear La Tolteca much more!!! Haha. But I wasn't paying so, that was nice. Yay, for my sweet parents and their nice treat.
And I thought this picture of Anna was cute. I took it with my phone when she was laughing. Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for visiting people at work!! You guys are so silly...sorry about the no-mango-gelati-at-rita's thing. Mango is yucky, but I feel bad for you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Anna looks like me in this picture. Or at least I think so. Except she is much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving and taking pictures with phones... and they thought that TALKING on the phone was dangereous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?