Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Good Morning!
I love the rain (as long as it isn't that cold of a rain). Today is pretty nice. :) Dancing in the rain is especially thrilling (except when you have a backpack on your back that weighs more than you do and you feel like you are going to flip over backwards at anytime - with your feet sticking directly in the air - Seriously, it feels like you are a weebble wobble somedays). Last night I finished cooking dinner for Mom (because she was going to the church to help pack boxes or something). The rice button on the microwave hates me and the rice turned out a little crunchy. Haha. But I like my rice crunchy!!! So I was pleased with it. Cooking is really fun when you have the time for it. I don't know how my mom always finds time to make us such wonderful meals. I am extremely grateful for all the good food that she constantly makes and keeps around my house. It is hard to say no to it most days. So thank you mom!
Then I cleaned the kitchen and listened to my new Rebecca St. James cd! Woohoo! Cleaning the kitchen is only fun when you see the kitchen before and afterwards and you can see the huge difference! :) Rebecca's new cd is pretty good. I think I like some of her old stuff better but there is some great songs on it. Sarah and I made up some hot Brian Regan dance moves to one of the songs. Haha. You should try putting Brian Regan facial and body expressions to music. It is quite amusing.
Luke, Sarah, and I then watched some old tv shows and I crashed upstairs to do homework. Another day in the life of me. And oh how I love my family!!! They are a wonderful blessing to me. Even though they tease me at every given moment. :) They are still normally a joy to have around.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved hearing the sound of the rain last night on Sarah's roof! Faith, you and Sarah have awesome ceilings--the rain sounds so much better on them then my roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we do have a cool roof. It is nice to sleep under a roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it's better than getting soaked outside. Man, is that tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! As you know, I have been struggling lately to find good meals for everyone to enjoy--seems like the same old, same old. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! New Rebecca St. James CD...on my Christmas list ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?