Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Did anyone else want to go running in the rain last night? I went out on my porch for a while in the rain last night, but then I realized that lightning wasn't a good thing to mess with. Haha. I think rain is so refreshing. I LOVE SUMMER THUNDERSTORMS!!! They are another thing that inspires me.
I received my six flags tickets yesterday. Woohoo. Two tickets for the price half a ticket. Now who is totally awesome? Haha. It is going to be sweet. What fun! Does anyone else love the summer? The weather is so much more cheery. I don't even care that it is hot or muggy. It looks so much brighty and happier outside.
I was listening to John Piper this morning. I bought myself ten of his sermons on cds for a present for being me. :) Haha. I am listening to the killing sin sermons right now.
Romans 8:12 So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh-- We don't owe the flesh ANYTHING. How wonderful and freeing is that? If only we could remember that. God help us all.

No comments: