Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Closet number two

I forgot to take a true before picture.  Imagine that their is a makeshift shelf (see the boards to the right of the closet) that is laid across the side shelves.  And imagine that they put a short little clothing rack under it (nailed to the wall with different size nails, of course, because nothing is done properly in this house).  For a while I thought about leaving the lower shelves so the boys could hang up their own clothes, but it just took up too much space.  So I gutted the closet and started from what it used to be.  

Here is a picture of the gross, tan side shelves.  

And a picture of the closet once I removed all the makeshift shelves and patched the holes in the wall. 

After:
Shelves painted bright white. 
Top painted white. 
Bottom painted a custom green (it was from a can of lime green paint from my sister's bathroom that I added some blue and black to). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?