Thursday, October 27, 2011

thankful day 27

I wrote an entire list of things to blog about today on the back of an envelope last night.  I filled the entire envelope up because I kept thinking about things throughout the evening and writing them down.  But now I can't remember any of them.  Hmmmm.  So, this is a whole new list that I came up with this morning.
 
I am thankful for:
* the chicken broth that is cooking in my crockpot
* the chicken and dumplings that I will make with it
* and the chicken soup that I will make with it
* food lion, which is not the best grocery store ever, but it is not as expensive as giant and has a pretty descent produce section
* paper bags
* my new $5 turtleneck from lands end.  It is so cozy and soft!  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?