Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pictures from life (stolen from facebook)

First I just wanted to say that being sick is getting REALLY REALLY boring.  Go away fever, go away!!   Second, I really enjoyed both my sister-in-laws random posts today and I tried to write my own, but being sick also makes you really really non creative.  So instead I offer you a random photo blog.  Photos are worth more than words. 


 Hope danced at the Salisbury Festival.  She is really good.  I ate kettle corn.   Anna had a bridal shower afterwards with lots of good food.  Yum yum yum. 
 Chicago sunset.  From April when I traveled out there.
 My spacious Hyatt Hotel room that has spoiled me forever.  <3 <3 <3 And the food was INCREDIBLE!!!!
 I just can't stay away from toys and engineering things.  How cool is the massive Ferris wheel built from Connects?  I saw this in Chicago.  It actually spun around tool.  Wow wow wow.

 Chicago.
 Proof that I was actually there.
Chicago.
Hope and I went to go see Toby Mac and Brandon Heath in concert.  Toby Mac is old.  But he still puts on a good show.  I enjoyed being there with Hope.  Hope is such a great kid.  I just thought I would tell you, in case you hadn't realized that.  You should spend some time with her.
 Aw, my beautiful sister and me.  Here we are front and center.  I taught her the skills of getting a close standing spot.  My Dad says I have a good worming technique to getting good spots.  Spread your elbows... That is the big secret.  No one likes bumping into elbows.  Second, if they give an inch, take two inches.  Make them uncomfortable.  They will move over more and you will soon be in their spot.  :)   
 Stained glass in Chicago.
 For Mama Cindy, here are all the Shelton/Wingo people in the New York Public Library.  The library is a little bit crazy. 


Oh, and here is a picture of Mike Huckabee and us.  What fun.

2 comments:

  1. love the matt wingo pic! LOVE that library, can't wait to go again!
    y'all are adorable. hope you feel better soon!
    loveya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the random pictures from your life. I can't believed I haven't blogged in forever! But I feel the same way-so much going on but not having the time or energy to tell anyone about it:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?